Last updated: 9/12/2017 (view archived versions)
If you reside in the United States, your relationship is with Medi-Lynx Cardiac Monitoring, LLC, who will be responsible for your personal information collected through this website. If you reside outside the United States, your relationship is with Medicalgorithmics S.A., who will be the controller of your personal information collected through this website.
3. What you are consenting to?
By filling out online forms available at this website you consent to receive commercial information in electronic way from MDG. You may opt out of commercial communications at any time by contacting us.
4. What personal information do we collect?
Personal information means any information or pieces of information that could allow you to be identified. We may collect personal information from different sources, including:
Information you provide us directly
We may collect information from you directly when you voluntarily provide us with personal information, for example by filling out online forms available at this website. This category includes your:
- phone number
- and any other information you voluntarily provide to us.
Information collected automatically when you use this website
- your IP address,
- information about the type of browser you use,
- details of the web pages you have viewed,
- the hyperlinks you have clicked,
- the websites you visited before arriving at a this website.
To learn more about cookies, see our Cookies Policy.
5. How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information:
- for internal purposes such as auditing and data analysis to improve our products, services, business communications and content of this website;
- for marketing and advertising purposes, that is to contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so (i.e. by filling out one of our online forms) or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws;
- to provide you with information or content that you request from us (i.e. sample PocketECG report).
6. How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable law.
7. Who do we share your personal information with?
Third party service providers
We may share your personal information with third parties who provide services to MDG such as web hosting, web architecture, web analytics, data storage, marketing or advertising, so that they may process the information on our behalf.
We may share your personal information with other third parties outside of MDG if we believe that disclosure of the information is necessary for legal reasons, for example in response to a lawful request from public authority or in connection with legal process or to protect our rights. We may also share your information with third parties to allow a merger, division, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
8. Is your personal information transferred to other countries?
We may also transfer your personal information to servers located outside your country of residence or to other trusted third parties based in other countries so that they may process the information on our behalf.
92. How do we protect personal information?
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We use appropriate technical and organizational safeguards that are designed to protect your personal Information from loss, unauthorized access, modification or misuse and require any third parties that handle or process personal information for us to do the same.
10. Children’s protection
This website is designed and intended for use by adults. Children under the age of 18, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, are not permitted to use this website or to provide any personal information to us, unless their parent or other legal representative provided verifiable consent.
If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under the relevant age limit, outside the above circumstances, we will promptly take steps to delete that information.
11. What are your privacy rights?
You have a right to access the information MDG hold about you, update and correct mistakes in that information, and remove personal information that we no longer have legitimate reasons to keep. If you believe any information we hold about you is incomplete, incorrect or outdated or it was proved to have been obtained illegally, contact us and we will make the necessary corrections or deletions within the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
12. Policy changes
13. Other MDG privacy policies
There may be additional privacy terms or policies governing specific issues, made available at this website. We encourage you to read these additional terms or policies if they apply to you.
14. Contact us
We recommend you to include information that prove your identity and a clear and precise description of your request and of the information you are referring to.