Designed To Do More
We spoke with electrophysiologists, cardiologists, and nurses worldwide to understand the gaps and limitations of arrhythmia detection and diagnostics, and engineered PocketECG to do more.
PocketECG is the complete diagnostic solution, allowing for more accurate diagnosis of any arrhythmia, including intermittent and transient cardiac conditions.
PocketECG is the complete arrhythmia diagnostic solution, providing the most comprehensive analysis and reporting to best diagnose and care for your patients. We label and classify morphology of every heartbeat so you’re never left guessing.
Complete data. Complete analysis. Complete reporting.
PocketECG Features and Benefits
- Online, full disclosure ECG analysis and transmission
- Physical activity monitoring for every heartbeat with a built-in accelerometer
- Complete statistical and graphical presentation of the arrhythmia, physical activity and symptoms in the diagnostic report
- Classification of the morphology of each heartbeat allowing for PVC and PAC count
- Classification of complex ventricular and supraventricular arrhythmia including VT, SVT, Bigeminies and Trigeminies
- Detection of Atrial Fibrillation with single heartbeat accuracy
- Detection of the onset and offset of each arrhythmia episode, as well as the extremes or fastest and slowest parts for each arrhythmia
- High resolution online “rate and rhythm” analysis to better guide pharmacotherapy decisions
- Online real-time viewing of the ECG signal and comprehensive reports on desktop, tablet or mobile